30. November 2012 17:58
I love a good challenge, and this one seems as good as any!! 13 races in 2013!! Oh ya, I am all over that. And considering I've already signed up for 4 different races (or is it 5) in 2013, I'm nearly 1/2 way done...with signing up anyway. I still have to actually run them.
- Run 13 registered virtual or real life races in 2013.
- The number of participants will not be limited.
- Prizes throughout the year. Hint: Some of my favorite running and fitness products!
- We have set up a 13 In 2013 Facebook group to support and encourage each other and share the experience.
- To support everyone reaching their goal Jen and I will host 4 virtual races throughout the year. The first virtual race will be in February. More information coming soon.
- Share with Instagram and Twitter using the #13in2013 hashtag.
30. November 2012 15:34
Now i’ve lost my mind, yeah and i’ve lost control And i’ve lost the feeling in my arms, and i’m a lost soul
Make the most of me baby don’t spit me out, This is how dirty girls get clean, Don’t leave me now, listen to her lust yeah, hear her disgrace Listen to the fragile things, as they all breakwatch from the comfort, The comfort of your home, through the eyes of sleep baby down down we go
That's right!! Down down down we go to the Little Everglade... [More]
29. November 2012 17:01
When I began my journey in 2008, I honestly had NO IDEA what to expect. I had never been an athlete, so I had no base to go from. I had always made BAD food choices. ALWAYS. All I knew was that I was B.I.G. and I was going to die if I didn't get the weight off. I didn't start off with a goal weight or goal size in my mind. I started off with the simple desire to live.
People (my family, my husband, my kids, friends) often ask me "Jenny, why do you think you got so big?" And I really don't know.... [More]
28. November 2012 10:00
27. November 2012 14:52
One of the comments that gets made to me the most frequently goes something like this "wow, you must spend like all day in the gym, huh?"
I don't. Really, I don't.
I am a busy woman. I have three young kids (they are 6, 7, and 8) one of those kids has special needs, another one has ADHD, and another one is a tween. Enough said. I have a husband, I run this blog, a household, I am a private tutor, etc, etc, etc. I don't have time to spend all day in the gym. My workouts need to be efficie... [More]