14. August 2014 15:12
Disclosure: The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Arnold® Bread so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Arnold. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Arnold® Bread.”
I don't eat bread often, but when I do it's ALWAYS an Arnold Sandwich Thin. ALWAYS. I originally discovered these little gems back in 2009 in a Weight Watchers meeting.
I haven't had bread since early July, so I had really been craving a good sandwich. I was surprised to see a NEW variety at the store! 100% Whole Wheat with FLAX & FIBER!! This sandwich thin still had only 100 calories, but it added 5g of fiber per serving! SCORE!!
I made my turkey breast sandwich (low sodium of course) and added a thin slice of provolone cheese, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, and spicy brown mustard. It was SO GOOD!!
And Arnold wants to give one of MY readers a chance to win their own set of Arnold Product Coupons PLUS a $25 Visa Gift Card!! Simply leave me a comment letting me know what your favorite sandwich is!!
Arnold is also hosting "America's Better Sandwich" Contest. Here is some more information on how YOU can win some cold, hard cash!!!
- Are you ready for “America’s Better Sandwich” Contest ? The sandwich architect whose filling matches the goodness of Arnold® Bread will win a grand prize of $25,000.
- Before entering a better sandwich in the Contest, the entrant should make sure it includes any of the Arnold® Whole Grain Sliced Breads or Arnold® Sandwich Thins® Rolls varieties.
- There are four (4) sandwich categories in the Arnold® “America’s Better Sandwich” Contest including: “Creative Classic” (a healthful twist on a sandwich that has been around for more than two generations, such as a Reuben, BLT or club sandwich), “Stealthily Simple” (maximum of five (5) ingredients), “Fueling Good” (ingredients that help boost your energy such as healthful fats, protein, fiber and iron), and “Meatless Marvel” (no animal products including land and sea animals may be included in the recipe).
- The recipe in each sandwich category with the highest score will receive a $5,000 category prize.
- Entries will be accepted July 23rd - August 22nd, online consumer voting will take place September 22nd - October 17th, and the winners will be announced on National Sandwich Day- November 3rd.
- To submit a recipe, receive tips on creating a better sandwich or learn more about the Official Rules visit: www.americasbettersandwich.com.
Information about Arnold products:
- All of Arnold® Whole Grain Sliced Breads and Arnold® Sandwich Thins® Rolls contain/are:
- 3 to 4 grams of fiber per slice or thin (except the ones I had, which had 5g)
- Zero grams of Trans Fat
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Cholesterol free
- Health authorities recommend munching on 25-38 grams of fiberand 48 grams of whole grains per day, much of which may come from whole grain products like Arnold® Whole Grain Sliced Breads or Arnold® Sandwich Thins® Rolls varieties.
- If you’re not sure of how many grams of whole grains you are getting, look for the Whole Grain Stamp found on all of Arnold® Whole Grain Sliced Breads and Arnold® Sandwich Thins® Rolls.
You can find out more information about Arnold on their website and Facebook page.
· Arnold® Bread website: http://bit.ly/1xF3skw
· Arnold® Bread Facebook page: http://on.fb.me/1hMBez
11. August 2014 11:11
Disclosure: The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Reebok.
I love all things Reebok CrossFit, so I was super excited to have the opportunity to review the newest edition of the Nano shoe: The Nano 4.0.
One of the most fun things about being a blogger is never knowing what color/style the company will send you. It's a bit like Christmas!
I was sent the Flux Orange/Rebel Berry/White/Black. I would not have chosen this color for myself, so it really forced me to step-outs... [More]
8. August 2014 12:23
It's no secret that I love all my Polar products. They were, and are, the most important pieces of fitness technology that I own. Today, August 8th is my 43rd birthday, and I'm sharing some Polar Love!!
The Loop especially has become my favorite gadget. I love how it keeps me on my daily goal with a quick flick of a button. Even on days when I don't think I'm being especially active, the Loop is teaching me to #ReThinkMyDay.
Spending the day with the #TampaTrio at the beach was more active than... [More]