My buzz word for 2012 was BELIEVE. My buzz word for 2013 is BALANCE.
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you BECOME by achieving your goals." -Goethe
I use the S.M.A.R.T. method when setting my goals.
My goals for 2013, in no particular order:
1) Learn how to braid my hair
2) Spend more time with my husband. Have at least one date night per month.
3) Spend more 1:1 time with each of my kids. Have at least one date with each of them per month.
4) Run 13 in 13.
5) Pay it forward.
6) Get my own cycle class on the schedule.
7) Get certified in a Les Mills program.
8) Lose 12 pounds by May.
9) Get a sponsor.
10) Attend FitBloggin
11) Continue with WTSP News Channel 10 morning segment.
12) Eat lunch with my kids every Friday afternoon.
What are your goals for 2013??