Music Monday: I Hope You Dance

by jennifer6. May 2013 09:56

With Mother's Day 6 days away, I chose my Music Monday song in honor of the three little people who made me a mother; Haley, Ella, and Ronin. They inspire me, motivate me, encourage me, fill my heart with so much love and joy, and drive me a little bit crazy. I will never forget a quote that my mom had on her fridge when I was growing up. It said INSANITY IS HEREDITARY, I GOT IT FROM MY CHILDREN.

Whenever I hear this song, I think of my children and I hope that they know that they have made me a better person, and as I guide them on this crazy path of life, I always hope that they never lose that sense of wonder.

And in keeping with another Music Monday theme "A song with a name of a person in the title or lyrics" I chose....8675309/Jenny. Tongue Out You can always turn to me. I will never change my number.

Tags: , , , ,

Run DMT
Run DMT
5/6/2013 10:32:48 AM #

Great song choice!  You are an incredible person!  Your kids already recognize you for the supermom you are! Happy Mother's Day! xox

Cathy Kennedy
Cathy Kennedy
5/6/2013 11:12:44 AM #

This is  truly a beautiful song and I Hope You Dance is my children's theme song for life. As mothers, we know life has a way of melting away and every second needs to be savored. Thanks for sharing  your lovely tune pick with the 4M crew!

Lynn
Lynn
5/6/2013 1:07:58 PM #

I Hope You Dance is so timeless and fitting with Mother's Day just around the corner.

Kelly Wade
Kelly Wade
5/6/2013 3:12:35 PM #

I've always loved the Le Anne Womack song. Its a great feel me good song to belt out! And a god one for the iPod on an exercise/run playlist.

Marie Moody
Marie Moody
5/6/2013 3:47:44 PM #

Love "I hope you dance" for so many different reasons!  I could listen to it all day!  I thought your next song was by Rick Springfield.  Oh boy, am I losin' it or what.  Thanks for joining us today!  You're rockin' the house today for sure.  YOU ROCK!

Haley
Haley
5/7/2013 12:57:19 AM #

i love this song, mommy.

Colette S@jamericanspice
Colette S@jamericanspice
5/7/2013 2:33:28 AM #

I love that song and it does represent so much.

Lovely choices.