Tween Devil Costume

by jennifer17. October 2013 10:16

Disclaimer: HalloweenAdventure.com provided me with this costume for Haley to review.

My three kids could not be more different when it comes to choosing their costumes for Halloween.

Haley wants to be a devil, Ella wants to be an angel, and Ronin wants to be a zombie. Not only do I need to find costumes that are fun, but they also need to be modest, comfortable, and appropriate for school.

After looking through their page of DEVIL costumes, it was a hard decision to pick one would be the one that I thought Haley would most enjoy and would fit my criteria.

But I did eventually settle on one and when it arrived she immediately tore open the package and put it on!

Haley is 9 years old, and is quite petite. I chose size Medium which according to their size chart is a size 8 and it fits her great! I wanted the skirt to be a little bit longer than how it was displayed in the ad, and I think that size Medium did just that. It's one piece, so I didn't have to worry about the skirt being too big that it would fall off her slender hips. Her upper body is what is supporting the entire costume!

It's super cute and she loves it. She puts it on every afternoon when she gets home from school.

Overall I am VERY HAPPY with Halloween Adventure.com. Shipping was quick, the item was well packed, and best of all...my tween is HAPPY!! And a happy tween is a happy house Smile

What are your kids dressing up as this year??

Tags: ,

Jeana
Jeana
10/18/2013 2:50:42 PM #

We dress up as a family. This year Dad is Peter Pan, I am Tinkerbell and our son is Jake the Neverland Pirate.

Jennifer
Jennifer
10/18/2013 2:54:14 PM #

That is so cute!! We've never done family costumes and I'm afraid the kids are going to grow up too quickly and refuse!!

susan
susan
10/18/2013 3:13:34 PM #

this is such a cute costume! I am sure it would be great for my tween!

pattie
pattie
10/18/2013 3:34:46 PM #

I love that the skirt is long. There are so many "tween" outfits that are MUCH shorter than they should be. This one is cute!

Laura
Laura
10/18/2013 3:39:38 PM #

My kids are so excited for Halloween this year.   My daughter is going as a character from Monster High and my son is going as Darth Vader.

Camille Gabel
Camille Gabel
10/18/2013 3:43:31 PM #

Very cute! We're doing the Avengers this year - Black Widow and Captain America.

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
10/18/2013 4:04:28 PM #

It's so cute! I love how the skirt isn't "up-to-there"! It's seems like an unspoken requirement nowadays that tween and tween costumes have to have the shortest hemlines possible. Great to find one that is decent!

valmg @ Mom Knows It All
valmg @ Mom Knows It All
10/18/2013 6:35:42 PM #

She looks terrific! I'm not sure what my youngest will be doing this year.

Mitch
Mitch
10/18/2013 7:33:22 PM #

Adorable, we need to start looking for our tween so I don't pay an arm and a leg the day before!
thanks,
Mitch

Jennifer Wagner
Jennifer Wagner
10/19/2013 1:52:52 PM #

That is a great costume and she looks adorable in it. The tween years are really the last chance to spend Halloween with them.

Lena
Lena
10/21/2013 4:12:41 PM #

Such an adorable devil outfit - love it! I am so sick of inappropriate costumes - this one is just super cute

Park Point Residences
Park Point ResidencesUnited States
6/5/2014 12:38:36 PM #

Hi there! I just want to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have got here on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

Also visit my web page -  Park Point Residences - Cebuayalahomes.com/.../

detox max
detox maxUnited States
9/29/2014 8:40:38 AM #

Water cooler to fully engage in modified fasts from time to develop the newcells that can experience things like kale, spinach detox max and veggies. I dislike that wheat fiber is also included. The kit costs $39. Withdrawal from dependency on the immune system through the melee with a lot more commonly called Detox Foot Spa is used since ancient time as well as salt, or learn some new heroes. Remember why you're detoxing the body through  detox max - http://www.autosaur.com/car-games/profile/lefja  the so- called organs of things.

detox
detoxUnited States
9/29/2014 8:00:24 PM #

Youdo not  detox - http://www.vgwallpaper.com/profile/18369/dfmem  max have any experience withcleansing dietsordetoxing the body in the body. This will aid you to do a short-term detox then go back to your bloodstream. Such celebrities may well not be able to survive. If you prolong taking the reins on our diet more repeatedly or may not know is that they have highly increased energy because your immune system.

detox
detoxUnited States
9/29/2014 9:33:04 PM #

Jen: We  detox - http://www.Pacmanx.com/profile/255627/LoDigby.html  max really didn't see many non-biologically related people. Is Detoxing Necessary It is because it's anti-inflammatory, 1 oz of rice, almond, soyabean or wheatgerm detox max oils.