Weigh in Wednesday Week 3

by jennifer5. December 2013 20:20

For the 2nd consecutive week I was not able to stay for my meeting. I had a long-standing hair appointment. I could have just said "oh forget it" and not even bother driving down to weigh-in, but I didn't.

Last week I lost 6.6 pounds. This week I had gained 2 pounds. But overall that's a 4.6 loss in 2 weeks which is above average and pretty much what I expected.

Not because I did anything "wrong" but because of how my body works. I went through my weight loss tracker from 2009, and the same thing happened. I lost 7 pounds my first week, then gained 3 the next, despite not doing anything differently. After that it was pretty much smooth sailing of loss after loss after loss. Some weeks it wasn't much, perhaps 2 ounces, but a loss is a loss.

What I did right this week:

I tracked everything I ate. Even the bloody Mary and beer that I had over Thanksgiving break.

I tracked my steps every single day and let my body rest a few days and overall earned a total of 48 activity points for the week.

What could I have done differently?

I don't think I could have done anything differently. But I am FOR SURE making my meeting next week. That's part of the whole reason that I signed back up for Weight Watchers. I NEED the meetings. I LOVE the meetings and making friendships and learning about people who are on their own journey.

How was your week?

Tags: , ,

I'll have to go back. When did you decide to start WW again? How much are you trying to lose this time?

Jennifer
Jennifer
12/6/2013 10:32:55 AM #

this was my second full week. I want to lose 13 pounds, so 9 more to go Smile I gained 23 total but my crossfit peeps told me at least 10 of it is pure solid muscle.

krayl @ An Appealing Plan
krayl @ An Appealing Plan
12/6/2013 11:30:38 AM #

You are doing great!! Keep up the hard work and tracking, it will be worth it.

Mindy's Fitness Journey
Mindy's Fitness Journey
12/6/2013 12:10:11 PM #

I think I need to head to a meeting. I need that support and accountability!

Jennifer
Jennifer
12/6/2013 3:33:42 PM #

Mindy, if you have never tried WW, I highly recommend it!! It's such an amazing support system. Think CrossFit but for food Smile

Flower
Flower
12/6/2013 4:22:59 PM #

You have the absolute best attitude.  I love your positivity.  In fact, it comes right through the pages of your blog and it always makes me happy for you when i read your posts.

2 Chainz Used 2
2 Chainz Used 2
12/19/2013 2:56:00 PM #

Live concerts and live music both offer unique entertainment experiences as no two concerts are ever the same. Instruments such as the Oud - a pear shaped stringed instrument, Persian Tars - a plucked and strummed instrument, similar to an Oud, with a sound board of stretched skin rather than wood, Neys - wind instrument, Qanouns - horizontal instrument with many strings, resembling a dulcimer and Kamenches and Rebabas - both fiddle like, bowed instruments, still characterize this musical genre. After all, the tunes is it is in blood, as his parents had been also in music stream.

My web-site:  2 Chainz Used 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfsqdyEyXmc

Gabriele
Gabriele
12/22/2013 11:18:26 PM #

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard fantastic things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

my blog ... florida record retrieval inc ( Gabriele - www.xfire.com/blog/terrellschoenheim/5766008/ )

print coupons
print coupons
12/24/2013 9:45:05 AM #

Bathroom Light Bar Internet For One Of The Most Deals

Check out my page ...  print coupons - oraculo.inf.br/.../index.php:_Ivory_Soap_Coupons

best sex Shop
best sex ShopUnited States
6/28/2014 3:48:16 PM #

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent idea

my site:  best sex Shop - http://casknu.knu.ac.kr/zbxe/?document_srl=3553382