12. January 2014 13:43
Through my relationship with FitFluential, I was recently given the opportunity to be an ambassador for Core Power who is a sponsor for the XXII Olympic Winter Games in Sochi. I love the Olympics. The #TampaTrio and I love the speed skating and ice skating, and the downhill skiing. We love it all.
What is Core Power? Core Power is a real milk protein drink made from fresh, lowfat, lactose-free milk and real honey. No chalky flavor, no lactose, or preservatives. It comes in four different flavors chocolate, vanilla, banana, and strawberry banana. It comes with either 26g of protein or a lower calorie version with 20g of protein.
Why choose Core Power?
- Milk protein contributes to muscle development while the natural carbohydrates of honey provide the energy to rebuild muscle and glycogen stores. Consumption of carbs with protein after a workout optimizes muscle recovery and growth.
- Made from fresh milk and real honey, one great-tasting, lactose-free serving of Core Power provides athletes and fitness enthusiasts with 26 grams of high quality fresh milk proteins, consisting of 21 grams of casein proteins and 5 grams of whey proteins. The light versions still pack a heck of a punch, serving up 20 grams of the same high quality fresh milk proteins.
- The unique nutritional profile of Core Power uses the best proteins and delivers calories that your body can actually use.
- Milk’s unique ratio of whey and casein proteins builds lean muscle while its vitamins and minerals keep the body healthy.
- Honey boosts athletic performance and endurance while reducing muscle fatigue. (source)
Core Power sent me this great fit kit (plus 3 full size bottles of the Core Power: chocolate, strawberry banana, and banana) and they want to send one to one of you!
My favorite item is the Core Power Camelbak. I love Camelbak water bottles and can never have too many!
Haley really enjoyed the chocolate Core Protein shake and the ball. Matthew really enjoyed the ball. Here's a bit of advice...KEEP THE BALL AWAY FROM BALL LOVING LABRADORS.
Included in the kit is an insulated water bottle, workout towel, stability ball, duffel bag, and yoga mat.
The entire month of January you can get $5 off a case of Core Power on Amazon.They also have a great workout for the new year on their blog that requires minimal equipment.
If you'd like to win, enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway