I had a pretty good week in workouts! I decided that I was simply doing too much with Jazzercise, so I had to cut that out. Don't get my wrong, I LOVED it, but I was spending just too long out of the house and not getting my work done!
Weekly Workout Schedule February 2-February 8
Monday-CrossFit + 2 miles This workout pretty much sucked! LOL. We did "Running Jackie" and then after the workout I walked a 2 miles to shakeout my legs! And yes, I did 2 rounds. Ugh.
For Time Complete:
- 800M Run
- 50 Thrusters (45/35)
- 30 Pull-Ups
* Challenge (only for anyone who completes 1 round in under 15 minutes):
~Double “Running Jackie”~
- Complete 1 round of the WOD. If you finish the WOD in under 15 minutes, rest 3 minutes exactly and complete another round. Score is your total time (including the mandatory 3 minute rest break.) And YES, I finished in 13:30, so I had to do it again! LOL. I should have gone heavier on my thrusters.
Calories Burned: 702
Total Steps: 16,599
Tuesday- Airheads. This was my last TrampoLEAN class for a while. There are some kinks that they need to work out, and then I'll be back!
Total Steps: 12,637
A 10 minute EMOM a complex that included: 1 power clean, 2 push presses, 1 jerk. Afterwards some tricep dips, arm raises, situps, etc...
Total Steps: 14,269
Complete a 15 minute AMRAP of:
- 10M Overhead Walking Lunges I modified b/c of knee issues and did Goblet (I want to call them Goblin b/c they are EVIL) Squats while holding the 36# Kettlebell
- 10 KB Sumo Deadlift High Pulls with 36# kettleball
- 10M Overhead Walking Lunges I modified with Goblet Squats
- 10 Toes-to-Bar Hanging Leg Raises
This WOD had me gasping for air. I felt like I never let go of that KB and did so many squats. But I made it 6.3 rounds!!
* Not for time. Focus on efficient and strong pulls.
Total Steps: 14,947
Friday-CrossFit. Friday is makeup day, so today I made up Annie!!
For Time Complete:
50, 40, 30, 20, 10 of
- Double Unders
I finished in 9:01 and then I did a lot of rowing afterwards. Something like 3000m. I was hurting!!
Total Steps: 12,764
Saturday-CrossFit. This Saturday WOD is getting to be a habit! A habit that I LOVE. Partner WOD's are always so much fun!!
50 Hand release push-ups.
50 Box jumps, or step ups. I did step-ups on the 20" box.
50 Deadlifts. I am so proud! I did the RX weight of 95# and did them UNBROKEN! I got to 21 and it got a little challenging, but my partner kept me motivated to finish unbroken!
50 bar facing burpees jumpovers
50 V-Ups. These hurt my back, so I did tricep dips on the box
Cashout: 800m run, or 1000m row. I rowed.
Total Steps: 11,654
For the week I burned a total of 18,409 total calories and walked 94,066 steps. My step count is significantly down compared to my last few weeks. That's because I stopped Jazzercise. I'll need to make it up by walking Matthew longer than our typical walks.
On a positive note, my weekly sleep was UP! That's great b/c I never feel like I get enough sleep.