Healthy Active Lifestyle with #NutriencePets

by jennifer21. August 2014 08:00

Hi! I'm Matthew, also known as the #BigYellowDog. This is the first blog post I've ever written for my human mom, Jenny.

I was just so excited by my new Nutrience dog food that I wanted to be the one to tell you all about it!

Nutrience believes in healthy active lifestyles for human and pets. And let me tell you, my family lives an active lifestyle, and I'm always tagging along. See, I have a very important job as an Autism Service Dog, so I get to do a lot of fun things!

From swimming in springs (see me in my special vest? I'm so handsome.)

to playing in water slides

to playing fetch with my favorite boy

and of course, carrying around a big stick (you know what they say....bark softly and carry a big stick Wink)

I am always on the go.

Nutrience pet food helps keep me in tip-top shape.

Nutrience pet food is made with North American ingredients and backed by their ‘No Bad Anything’ promise. Every bag they craft represents an unwavering attention to quality and an ongoing commitment to natural, wholesome nutrition.

Just what this Big Yellow Dog deserves.

Since my family is super active, and my mom hates to shop, she orders my Nutrience food directly from Amazon.

It's set up to subscribe and save so I'll never run out, and this enables us to keep playing instead of wasting time in the store! My mom is so smart! Smile

You can learn more about Nutrience on their webpage and connect with them through social media on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

So tell me fellow dogs with a blog, what's your favorite way to get active??

Tags: , ,

Jeannette
JeannetteUnited States
8/21/2014 9:35:05 AM #

I love how this is written from your dog's point of view and I can't wait to check it out for my dog!

Kelly Hutchinson
Kelly HutchinsonUnited States
8/21/2014 9:36:37 AM #

What an adorable post! I love the picture of the dog i the water slide. This sounds like a great food for your dog.

susan
susanUnited States
8/21/2014 9:43:58 AM #

I love to take runs with my dogs, it is great exercise for all of us.

Debi
DebiUnited States
8/21/2014 10:23:36 AM #

Oh look at that sweet puppy in the water slide pool. So stinking cute!

jenn
jennCanada
8/21/2014 10:54:01 AM #

What a great post! I love it!! We are trying this food too. Do you find it makes your dogs poop sticky?? We are having troubles with that. But overall I love it! Healthier coat, more energy, etc.

JennyUnited States
8/21/2014 11:14:55 AM #

Jenn, a little more sticky in the beginning, but he adjusted quickly.

Julie Cohn
Julie CohnUnited States
8/21/2014 12:01:24 PM #

Matthew, you are a fun dog!  Could you come over to my house and play with my lazy little pooch?  I want to get him swimming and having fun outside, but all he wants to do is lay around in the air conditioning!

Erin @ Her Heartland Soul

GiGi EatsUnited States
8/21/2014 9:28:28 PM #

OMG!!!! That water slide, SO FUN!! I want in! lol

Dog Care
Dog CareUnited States
10/6/2014 8:46:14 PM #

This is great! I love your dog's healthy lifestyle and the energy! I can't wait to try this out for my dog. - Maria Aqua

Pingbacks and trackbacks (1)+