The 5k Color Run Giveaway #Tampa
It's that time of year again! The time when the weather turns lovely, and the kids and I start hitting the race circuit together!!
Our first event together for 2015 will be the 5K Color Run in LUTZ!! We are super excited for this event because it's so close to home! Yippie!!
Calling all runners and walkers, and families who just want to get colorful! Have you been to The 5k Color Run before? It is actually a fun run for the whole family! Get some exercise in, get colored, #PushAwayTheScreen, and have FUN!
When is The 5k Color Run in Tampa?
- March 21st 2015 – Gates open and check-in begins at 7:30 am. Packet pick up is at check-in on the day of the event. The run will start at 9:00 am with waves released every few minutes. There are also opportunities to packet pickup at locations throughout Tampa in the days leading up to the event.
Where is The 5k Color Run in Tampa?
- Lake Park 17302 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Lutz, FL 33548 (SW Corner of Dale Mabry & Van Dyke)
What else do I need to know?
- Wear WHITE for the maximum rainbow effect!
- Sunglasses and bandana are recommended
- Color powder is non toxic FDA approved colored corn starch
- Spectators are Free
- Free, supervised gear check
- Coolers for refreshments will be allowed (no glass containers, please)
What is the color?
- It is non-toxic FDA-approved colored corn starch.
Is there Swag?
- You bet! You will get a medal and other goodies, plus entry to the Post-Race Party. Did I mention a MEDAL??? Running for bling is one of the only things I'll run for these days. And you'll also get PHOTOS!!!!
- Right now prices are as low as $45, but they go up every few days and the race is ALMOST totally sold out!! But use the code 5META to save $5 on your registration!!
Where do I sign up?
And don't forget to use the code 5META to save $5 off your registration!!
But there's MORE!! I have a chance for ONE of you to win TWO registrations to the 5K Color Run. Simply leave me a comment telling me who you'd bring with you!!